Jul 18, 2006

Customer...?? I'll boil the customer in hot oil!

I don't understand the whole "the boss isn't here, so we can't provide the service we normally would had he been here" way of some businesses. This kind of nonsense just drives me crazy. It shortens my temper and makes me snappy. And I take it out on other people. Because I'm a jerk that way.

In other news, I'm starving and someone else's delicious-smelling lunch is sitting on my desk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is just like this week. total whoa. total deja vu.

and on that note, let me get out my pocket size canoe reeves to fight your pocket size lawrence fishburne. because this is th' matrix and they must duel in wavering and faltering realities.

B said...

Canoe? Up a creek without a paddle, even. "Is that Keanu Reeves in your pocket or are you just happy to see me??"

Anonymous said...

hehe, profannnnnnnnne!