I was feeling mighty industrious today, so I decided to go through some files left over from the previous regime. All was going well until I went to move a filing cabinet locking mechanism/medieval torture device and managed to get a heavy metal bar slamming down on top of my thumb. Now, my whole thumb is bruised. It's not pretty (I'd post a picture, but my digi cam is being held hostage by another office...). And I got something on my shirt. So much for productivity - it causes injuries and ruins clothing.
As a day brightener, here's a doggy in a silly costume. And if you need more of the same, go to
Cuteoverload.
4 comments:
omgravy, thats wickedly cute.
torture deviccceee....chyess.
What I find funny is that it's a picture of a rat masquerading as a dog and dressed as a mouse.
thats mean...chiwawaaaaass aren't rats. silly Brand*ita.
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment