"I don't know what to do...I don't know where to start...no one ever trained me..."
I hear these whiny excuses all day, every day. Guess what - when I started, I didn't know what to do, I didn't know where to start, and no one sure as hell bothered to train me. It's called a job, not babysitting. I shouldn't have to tell people with more education and supposedly more experience and qualifications than I have how to do the job they were hired to do. Figure it out, you dithering, lazy bastards! It's not even hard work, like manual labor or engineering. It's clerical work. Sitting on your asses all day, answering the phone and doing paperwork is sooo difficult.
My descent into administrative hell continues unabated. Next stop: The third circle, which is reserved for those who misguidedly use the office printer for stunning, full-color 8 1/2 x 11 inch reproductions of their friends' and relatives' mediocre digital photos. At about $10.00 a pop. Because that ink is not cheap. Bastards.
4 comments:
hehe. princess.
And the stupid just oozes. Sometimes I just want to tie a tourniquet around some people's heads to keep their brains in. Well, not literally, but you get the idea.
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Post a Comment