Oh joy! Cause the sea shanties weren't enough...
Annnddd - ER's Eriq La Salle is exec-producing The Four Next Door, an NBC comedy project in which the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse arrive 10 years too early, and are forced to blend in among humans. Soooo - it will star Ashton Kutcher, Ryan Seacrest, Carson Daly and P. Diddy, right? Right?? Oh, well...even if that dream casting doesn't happen it still looks promising. Of course, this coming from a person who's all ga-ga over reruns of Dead Like Me on Tuesday nights on Scifi. What can I say - I've got a thing for the grim reaper.
Oh, and I've seen way too many stories this week about how Britney Spears now says her second "oops" was an accident. So - that first one was all planned out? Riiight. Yawn. If they were living in a trailer already like normal rednecks, this wouldn't be in the news. And gaining 40 pounds in pregnancy is not good for you, my little white trash princess. She needs a nutritionist, birth control and a good divorce lawyer. STAT!
Somehow I imagine the scene thusly:
Interior scene: A bedroom - two figures seated on a large four poster bed with satin sheets and covered in cheeto crumbs. Cletus has just handed
Cletus: That? That says, um, I loves you meal ticket, I mean,
3 comments:
I hate it when you say/use/think the word cletus.
it gives me chilly shivers & grosses me OUT!!!! Ew!
knock knock indeed.
Why? And since when can you read my mind? Do you know what I'm thinking?
Should I just say "It's Federline, yo"?
I read your mind a lot, usually by reading your face. :)
Post a Comment