Aug 24, 2006

What is the sound of a show with no talent?

:::::::: Crickets ::::::::
So, according to various sources floating around the internet this week, SNL alums Chris Parnell, Horatio Sanz and Keenan Thompson may be on the outs. And according to TV Guide, Maya Rudloph may leave the show voluntarily. You bitches! So who does that leave on the cast that is even remotely funny? Will Forte? Dear. God. Please either get some real sketch comedians and freaking brilliant writers, or put this show out of it's misery already. It really hasn't been funny in, well, years. It's pretty sad when the only time Andy Samberg can make me laugh is when he's dressed up as the Swedish Chef selling "bork bork herdy gerdy" ringtones.
Which one is the real Donatella? Only Elton John knows for sure...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a good pic. too bad about snl.

Anonymous said...

omg!! the haflings are taking over campus!!!!

"get ouuuuuuuuuutttttt!!!!"

Anonymous said...

halflings*, ahem.

B said...

Kind of like gelflings! Yaaay. Noe I can't wait for the Fraggle Rock movie - next year, I think.

B said...

And I meant to say "now". Not that other thing I said. Whatever nonsense that was.

Anonymous said...

yeah, I'm not the hugest fraggle rock fan, but I'm sure it'll be fun.

B said...

Red, Gobo, Wembly. It'll be fraggletastic.