Sep 11, 2006

And if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train.

The blind leading the freaking blind here. And now a laundry list of newly designated tasks. And it's only the first day. Of the next 6-8 months of the rest of my life. I will say, they're polar opposites, the new boss and the old boss. I've got to give credit where credit it due, there at least. Now, I must get to that list...

Did I forget to mention the earthquake on Sunday? No kidding. Epicenter in the Gulf about 200 miles to the west of Tampa, 6.0 on the Richter scale, at about 11 am Sunday. Didn't feel a thing. Of course, the across the street neighbor had some heavy equipment running while he puts in a new front walkway, so that might've covered up any tremors. I guess I'll have to cross off "no massivly discernable tectonic movement" off of my list of reasons to live in the southeast as opposed to out west. We still have hurricanes and opressive heat, but we don't have the mudslides, flash fires or Sean Penn. Suck it California!

No comments: