Sep 22, 2006

The chaos butterfly adversely affects my weekends, too...

























So there's been this ongoing debacle involving a check for a student, that has become the bane of my existence. Or one of the banes, along with the whole hiring process lately. But this thing with the check is getting utterly ridiculous. I mean, can we not get our collective shit together so this kid gets paid? I think we're on the way to totally ruining his life...at least, that's what he'd have us think.
Oh hey - the old boss is here. How weird. And I think I may have just said too much, but hell, it's all public here when all is said and done.

I'm seriously looking down the barrel of a busy weekend upcoming, between finally getting windows and Devin's first ever school-friend birthday party on Sunday. Next weekend is just jam-packed, too, between yet another pre-K friend birthday (this one's at Chuck-E-Cheese's *score*), and more home improvement plans. Then the following weekend is equally busy. Whew. How did this happen, all of this socialization and activity planning??

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

te te te....WHY is he here?

choke choke.

B said...

Yeah. It was reaaallllyyy weird. But, he didn't visit long, thankfully.

Anonymous said...

visit? wtf for?

B said...

Just to say hi and see how things are fareing without him, I guess - I think he thinks we'll fall apart wihtout his "leadership". Pfft. *eye roll*

Anonymous said...

HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I'll fall apart if he leads his ship over here ever again.
dats fo sho.

B said...

Speak his name and the devil does appear, for name him and he is always near...

Anonymous said...

Devil.


*looks around*