Sooo. It was recently commented by an acquaintance that I might be better off calling my blog "Bitter Blog". And maybe I'd be just as likely to consider spelling the word cute with a k. Or my name with an i. Or, better yet, two e's! Because grown-ups spelling like lazy, semi-illiterate, pre-teen tarts is so hawt. OMFGLOLZ. Ahem...anyway. The point is: Bitter is a little subjective, isn't it? In the eye of the beholder, and all of that. Besides, if you're going to read my blog, then you're at my mercy. I use this as a forum to get some things out of my system. Really - would you rather I exorcise my emotional demons here, or just throw some shit. I'll give you some time to mull that over. And thanks so much for never leaving comments. You know who you are. And so do I.Now, just for shits and giggles (and because I mentioned haggis in the title, so this makes it a working theme, somehow...), have some fun with this Scottish translator. Ah ken Ah did!
2 comments:
i'm not just an aqquaintance, so be advised I don't think that this person is me. and if I did, it wouldn't be fun. and if it wasn't, there'd be something to say.
hows thy monday?
No, it's not you.
And Monday is...eventful.
Post a Comment