Sep 29, 2006

I want to smite, smite, smite, smite, smite, the whole day down.

I have a conference I'm supposed to be going to next week in Orlando (big up to the angriest city in the FLA, yo!). A bunch of the staff are going, and the plan was to rent a van. But - big surprise - no one is willing to drive the van. So I've decided that everyone will drive themselves, or can carpool together. As for me, I've never driven myself to the big city across the bay, let alone two hours to the City That Walt Built. But, I figure, if I can make it to ORL, I can make it to south Georgia next year as Megansita and I have planned. Then next Saturday, I'll be taking part in the local Susan G. Komen Foundation Race. Megi wants to do the 5K, so I guess that's what we'll do. Pray that my legs don't give out on me by the time it's over. I'm only $30 short of my donation goal. *Hint Hint*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw. tampa to I4 EAST. I4 STRAIGHT to your exit. call me if you want. I know you'll be fine. you're really not THAT BAD of a driver. I kid you not.
you should do another mass emailing and mention that you're only ___ dollars away from your goal.

Anonymous said...

BLOG!

Anonymous said...

I love that comic. really good one. like hes in the library or something.

blogging in the library. stranger things have happened.

B said...

It reminded me of blogging in a Starbucks.

Anonymous said...

...i've never seen anyone do that. but yeah.

B said...

Well, in some other coffee house/internet cafe with wifi, then.

Anonymous said...

feel better!

Anonymous said...

and update pls. its a new month.