Oct 22, 2006

Let my people go, biatch!



And also...Single man seeking shark for companionship, fun times, possible LTR. Must have bigger boat. No land sharks, please.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the first one is RELLLLY funny and the second one is SICK!!!! lol.

I don't care what anyone says. yul brynner is f*#!ing hotness.

B said...

Oh, I'm feeling you there. I too get the funny tummy about Yul. Esp. when I watch The King and I.

"Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera!"

Anonymous said...

yes. well. and he can scare the sh** outta me in west world. only cause hes teh PERFECT MACHINE.

yumm.

B said...

I STILL have not seen that. Dammit.

Anonymous said...

??? how can you not have seen the best robo-science-fiction film of the 80s??? AHH! Some day, you can chill over hur & we'll have endless bags of popcorn with the intensity of Yul's eyes and machinery. woo!