Oct 13, 2006

'Tis the season to be spooky

Oh happy, joyous Friday the 13th!
I'm getting all geared up for Halloween this year. We'll probably be staying home and handing out candy to all of the little ghouls and goblins. My son doesn't seem all that interested in trick-or-treat, so I'll probably have him sit on the porch with me. Maybe he'll want to do it next year. We are planning on going to the Hunsader Pumpkin Festival. Anyone want to join us? And Jack Skellington and The Nightmare Before Christmas returns to theaters (in 3-D) on October 20th to celebrate the film's 13th anniversary.

(image borrowed without permission from the 10/21/05 edition of The Decatur Daily online)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy happy phobias!!!!!!

http://zaxy.wordpress.com/

second and third post down.

skelly. I love skelly.

B said...

Superstitions. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

vampiric.

Anonymous said...

updattttttttte

B said...

Anonymous:
Huh? Where do you see vampires anywhere in this post? Pumpkins and Skellingtons, yes. Vampires? Not so much. Not yet, anyway.

Sincerely,
Maus

P.S. - Me: I will update. Gosh!

Sincerely,
Me

Anonymous said...

I love pumpykins.