Nov 8, 2006
The clean smell of kids who know they rule the world.
So my state has a new (possibly ambiguously gay, but who cares really) Governor in Charlie Crist. Good for us. Except, he vows to continue on with Jeb's education and economic policies. So - bad for us. Actually, I've met Governor Crist before, and he seems like a nice guy. The Dems took the House (makes me imagine them storming the House of Representatives with pitchforks and torches), and a couple of wins may still swing the Senate in their favor. We got crazy man Bill Nelson as a Senator, but that was better than the alternative of "My Skin Is Stretched So Tight Over My Endoskeletal Structure That The Seams Might Burst Here On National TV In This Debate As I Tilt My Head In My Best Impression Of A Simple Human Gesture" Katherine Harris. She's an alien. And Rhonda Storms. She of the legislated morality and infamous hairlip. What else can I say, but WTF were you people in Hillsborough thinking, voting that witch-burner into the Senate? Don't you know she's made it her life's work to tell everyone else how to live their lives?! Is that what you really want? Okay, but you're next, sinners! My in-laws think Rhonda's neat-o. "She knows how to get things done" they say. "So did Hitler" says I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
aw. and katherine was pluggin it up and down main in a tight blouse and short skirt + high heels. she did the whole "clean stripper" get-up and no one got her in office.
what. a. waste.
Have you looked at her lately? Something's not right there. Not right at all.
I know. Remember? We had that conversation, lol.
I was being sarcastic.
Her botox musta been done out back of a Burger King. Just to save on that tight little fortune her grandfather made when he sold hundreds of acres of land (i.e Lakewood Ranch over here by me) to the State and developers.
Someone needs to teach her to splurge.
Ugh. speaking of words that just don't sound right - add "splurge" to my list. I just don't want to think about Katherine Harris "splurging" in any context.
Lubbock...
Post a Comment