Nov 16, 2006

It's okay if you want to drop dead

Good gracious I'm exhausted. There was a point earlier today that I felt like I could have lapsed into unconciousness at any moment. I took a jaunt over to the B&N with Megi to patronize their "faux" Starbucks for some fresh air and a frappucino. See, we were misled. They told us we were getting a Starbucks. A real Starbucks. But what we really got was a B&N Cafe serving "Starbucks products". But - a frappucino is a frappucino any way you shake it, and I did buy another book, Relic by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. It was made into a movie with Penelope Miller several years ago. The musem setting makes it creepy, the science makes it awesome. Megi would concur...

I just wasted a good bit of time updating my MySpace and adding a nifty new music player that allows you to make a playlist. And in the process of looking through some archived favorites I found some some cool things to add some pizazz to this here blog, as well. I may even post MP3's in the future. How scandalous!

Now, if you don't mind, The Office is on, and I find myself in need of a tall glass of Jim. Then, I have dishes that need doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, the musem setting indeed.

the end is tense. I remember taht much.

mp3s, say hallelujah!