
Happy Feast of Thanksgiving to all!
My son and I are currently occupied by watching the Macy's parade. Wow - Al Roker is a total spaz. But the floats and balloons are always fun to watch, and we can't wait to see Santa. I am highly anticipating dinner this afternoon, with a side of in-law drama. With my brother in-law gearing up to volunteer himself for military service, the conversation this year will be lively, to say the least.
6 comments:
commentcommentcomment
oh dang it worked.
well, I hope your weekend is going good!
We've been pretty busy. I feel like I need a nap - I've been getting these little headaches for the last few days.
oh. sry hon. get well.
I'm better now. The headaches have been kind of like the one I got on Weds., so they seem to come on strong, and then with some meds and a little peace & quiet they go away. I've never really had a problem with migraines before - if it continues I'll see a doctor.
And my blog's been a little flighty since I changed the profile set-ups. I'm not sure how to work out these bugs.
oh heavens. you never come back to this thing. FOR SHAME!
Post a Comment