Someone stole one of our sailboats the other night. Apparently it's as easy as stealing a car...assuming you know how to operate a boat. I point the finger of blame at those pirate spongers from a few weeks back. I think it may have been found/returned, though, since there were three boats out by the dock this morning. I have training all day today *in a late breaking development since this was posted, the training was boring and I skipped the second session*. This is going to be a very long day. I'll need some form of stimulant to keep me alert. Maybe coffee. No time for Fauxbucks, so the office tar will have to do. And they had us print out a 77 page manual for this.
I just learned the other day that there is a quaint Canadian term for my style of irrelevant blogging:
Washing the undies: n.
Blogging about the most tedious, minute, personal non-events.
2 comments:
haha! canadians.
sry training is boring. but this week should be LOADS of FUN!!...
O really? Fun? Define that word, plz. I don't wanna be here. Oh, but I'm getting high definition cable this afternoon! That's certainly exciting...
Post a Comment