
Last night while buying some new clothes for my son - who seems to be going through a growth spurt - I saw a middle aged man sporting a t-shirt depicting "the shocker". If you have to ask me what that means, I'll be embarassed for us both and will probably run away without answering. And for cripes sake don't Google it. Especially at work - I wouldn't want you to lose your job. But it got me thinking - at what point as an adult do you stop and look in the mirror and say "I just look ridiculous"? I'll never tell my husband what to wear, but I there are certain things that would get a raised eyebrow, and I think a shirt with a suggestive saying or depicting a sex-act would probably warrant a frown and crossed-arms. Maybe even the dreaded "Is that what you're wearing?" (which he uses on me all the time if the thinks my outfit looks silly). I wanted to run up to the guy at Target and say "Hey, man - I know they sell pretty much everything here, but you won't find dignity or class down aisle three..."
2 comments:
it doesn't get me thru april, those bastards.
AND! I was surprised to see Lorne acting like someone else OTHER THAN LORNE. way to go.
Post a Comment