The new co-worker, who I've code named "Barbie" by the way (terribly unoriginal I know, but whatever works...), asked the boss if there was anything else he needed done today. It was 8:30 am. Reminded me of this Dilbert cartoon:

She was just shocked to find out last week that we don't actually have an "Office Manager" (that used to be my title before I was given the auspicious duties of number crunching and problem solving that I have now). I didn't have the heart to tell her that it's technically her - since she's the boss's "assistant" and all.
Found an interesting article in the local paper about celebrity iTunes playlists. I've seen write-ups on these things before, and for some reason I find the celebrity playlists interesting - I think the genuine ones are pretty telling. Of course, to use iTunes, you have to download the program. I prefer less, shall we say, costly methods of getting my MP3 fix. Although, I might some day be tempted to use iTunes for the tv show download and audiobook feature. Maybe...
The season finale of BSG last night totally rocked! It's not back until 2008?! What will I do with myself when all of my shows are on break at the same time? But, to recap, here's a good indication of why the show is currently in my top three of beloved telly programs: We found out the identities of at least four of the final five cylons - and what a surprise it was (I had it pegged last week, but still...); Lee & the Admiral aren't on good terms AGAIN (why do I like their relationship better when they're not speaking to one another?); And Starbuck is back (told you she wasn't dead)! She says she's been to Earth and will show the survivors the way. Odds are two to one in favor of her being the final member of the group of five. The big mystery is now whose side are the five really on, and what do they want with Hera? Plus - will they actually find Earth, and how will the planet appear when the survivors get there? I told my husband I see two more seasons of this show happening, and that's it. But I would be satisfied with that.
For information about the show, see the SciFi channel site, the show's Wiki page, the Universal DVD page, or a Google search will result in countless fan sites. And countless images of Jamie Bamber clad only in a tiny little towel.
2 comments:
this blog is huge! where to start??
hope the cold gets nonexistant.
cute cartoon.
and I don't have cable.
DVDs! First two seasons. If I get them for my birthday or something, you can borrow them. There's also the internet. That's how I found the first episodes of The Tudors in full & only maybe slighly edited for content on MSN. I don't have Showtime, but I can watch those two episodes and see if I'm missing anything.
Post a Comment