Over the weekend I bought the new Muse album (I'm kind of meh on that one - so far there's only one song I like on the whole thing), and the previous Snow Patrol album, Final Straw (this one I love). In honor of how brilliant Snow Patrol is, here is the sweet video for the song Signal Fire they've done for the Spider-Man 3 soundtrack:
Also, to those in the know, I finished HP book 3 Friday night and am going through withdrawals. In addition, I think I accidently found out something from book 7 that I really didn't want to know - some rude person posted an unannounced spoiler on a forum for a totally unrelated topic. Thanks for possibly ruining it for me, anonymous internet jerk - my only consolation is the thought that you're not only a jerk, but a liar as well.
2 comments:
I know! Potter Potion Withdrawls Anonymous. we should start it.
you don't have the other books?? pssssh! oppugno!
I'm on a barter system - trying to not buy any new books, just exchange/borrow. I'll give these three back to my sister next weekend.
What are you going to do when the series ends? ;)
And the Spider-Man franchise has been extended through a sixth movie...? Why?
Post a Comment