May 11, 2007

It's all about Me (meaning you).

This post is dedicated to M, as this is her last day with us. In homage to her, here are some of my fondest memories (taking it old-school, yearbook style - cause that's how we do...): zombie squirrels; twinkie corpses; Attack of the hibiscus; girl-dates; MySpace; birthday hats; "Profane!"; "There's a ___ in me ___..."; Almost dieing in a tragic golf-cart accident; Ok Go (squared); Planning trips that never happen; Jazz hands!!; "Quaiiiiddd"(that's all me); "I am your daughter..."; Thairific Sushified lunches; Snakes. On a mother-effing plane; "Vat wazz zat noize?"; The joys (and sorrows) of blogging; IoA and Snow Patrol; Finally having 'Arry Potterrr in common.


The image above was taken this morning from the Business building across the harbor - that's not fog. On a clear day you'd be able to see my building. The new co-worker is insisting on wearing a particle filter mask. In the office. With the interior door closed. She looks like a blonde Michael Jackon with that thing covering her face. There was soot all over my car this afternoon when I went to get M's cake...I'm strangely in the mood for some Smokey's Real Pit Bar-B-Que.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW!!!! I gotta save this post in my archives!!! you covered it pretty well. I like the time I had there with you, memories abound, this post made me laugh a lot! :]

how can Dr. K. White NOT look like that cooky old witch lady? ugh. she totally does.

thanks for everything, especially Friday. on the way home I cried a little cause you got me cake and so many presents and cause you're extremely thoughtful. it means a lot.

B said...

Which witch? LOL!

I'm working on securing a sitter for Friday, and I'll keep you posted. And - you're welcome!