Jun 7, 2007

Apparently it's not stalking if no one objects

Okay. The IT guy's weird thing with my new co-worker is just getting annoying. The vague references and innuendo and constantly hanging around are verging on creepy territory. I mean, he just said to someone on the phone "Oh, I'm over here with so-and-so. Yeah. A shot of testosterone." - and he's sitting around trying lamely to flirt with her. It feels a little... inconsiderate. To those of us working in the shared common space. Because, you know, some of us have more going on than reading books at our desks. My husband doesn't even linger over here like this dude does. I know she's said she's nice to him in order to get stuff done, so it seems like she's stringing him along - but how long is this going to continue? Now they're gossiping about other IT people. Awesome. Did they just mention my husband's name? What the hell - I seriously hope they were talking about someone else! STFU and get back to work, people!!

Okay skeezy IT guy...once more with feeling - "Get ooouuuuuttt!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew. just ew.

I hope she gets hers. and in a bad way.

B said...

I don't know. I personally think that if things go bad - i.e., they have a little tiff and she gets pissed at him, or he ceases to be useful to her - he might be the one on the receiving end of some serious ish. Who knows.

C'est la vie...*shrug*