This morning I put up two pins from my Office Space Box of Flair: "I Believe You Have My Stapler" and "Did you get the memo". I decided that "I Could Set The Building On Fire" was not so much insubordinate as much as it was...incendiary. And that was not quite what I was going for in the subtlty department.
What Mondays are good for: Putting up Christmas decorations at work.
What Mondays are not good for: Working
My son came home from his weekend with the Grandparents with a bad cold (Thanks a lot Grams!!). He had a fever of over a hundred and two degrees last night, but the fever broke and he's just got a bad cough today. I swear, the kid has been sick with something or other for over a month. I think it's time for The Bubble.
Tomorrow I rush over to SRQ right after work to visit with M and see Colin Mochrie doing stand-up. Should be a good time. I should have taken Wednesday off. It's going to be a late night...
Just for M on this fine Monday morning, a play on words - dinosaur mummy's rock. Literally.
For those who watch American Idol (which I steadfastly do not), here's a little Where Are They Now, runner up edition - Jessica Sierra's next career could be as spokesperson for the "Faces of Meth" anti-drug campaign...or maybe a porn "actress". Oh, wait! She might already be at least one of those things. How sad. Schadenfreude, table for one please, party of me...
Also, there's a gecko in my office today. I welcome this little harbinger of good fortune and eater of small flying annoyances.
2 comments:
seriously???!?!?!?
you rock. I would have never seen that if not for you.
good Lord.
a Phelps boy and dinosaurs back to back.
can we be best fwends?!? You know me so well.
It's true. And now we're sort of MySpace-married, so there you go.
Post a Comment