I have no idea what caused me to save this...Friends With You is utterly weird and beyond description (hint: skip everything else and go straight to the gallery).
I have an inexplicable love of widgets. Widgetbox is a good site, and Konfabulator has a decent selection, too.
Pajiba is where I go for reviews of movies and tv and random missives on pop culture.
Because I love everything Jim Henson ever touched - I'm still waiting for my Dark Crystal sequel (and my Fizzgig plushie) - I like to keep up with the happenings at Muppet Central.

Now I'm going to go do some other stuff to waste my valuable time. I would be going to the grocery store right now, but my son decided to crash out on the living room floor and is not to be disturbed.
3 comments:
fizzgig plushie.
pssht.
I really could ahev used this info BEFORE I bought you x-mas gifts.
way to go man. way. to. go.
Gods, woman - I blogged about that plushie months ago.
I DO have a birthday forthcoming...
YOU DID! I jsut remembered...but I think it was a YEAR ago.
you have to blog it more often than that.
your birfday is a way off. I'll just forget again.
Post a Comment