Apr 15, 2008

I want to gouge out my frontal lobe!

I got these e-mails today (names and identifying details have been ommitted):

Original e-mail from employee X: Hey this is a friendly reminder that *blank vendor* will be here tomorrow at 8am tomorrow. See you here.

Response, ten minutes later from employee Y: Hey X...I thought it was at 8:30am?

Okay. First - THIS crap right here is why I have twenty e-mails about absolutely nothing that I have to slog through every single day. People insist on copying me on everything. I don't actually need to know that this was scheduled. I had to contact the vendor in order to get the process rolling (hi- not my job!), and now that I've handed it over to the folks who should have been pursuing it to begin with, I want nothing at all to do with it until it comes time to pay the bill for this project. And second...don't send an e-mail response - just pick up the fricking phone! What the eff is wrong with people??

And the coffee is once again not that good! I think I'll go throw myself down the stairs again...

Maybe lolcats will help?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I think I'll go throw myself down the stairs again..."


seriously. rolled off my chair.
and such continuity!!!!