We spent Saturday afternoon running around town, and then went for a walk at a local nature preserve, where I narrowly escaped a squirrel ambush:
This one attempted an aerial sneak attack...
While his bolder comrad engaged in the frontal assault.
I watched two movies last night before my head started to throb too much from a massive sinus headache - Delicatessen (which is French, and surreal, and bizarre and wonderful), and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Which I have seen several times now, so I'm not sure why I sat through it again...I guess just because it was on.
A dove flew into our window a little while ago - there were little down feathers stuck to the living room picture window. We thought the poor thing was dead at first, but then realized it had just stunned itself. My husband herded it across the street into the neighbor's yard because it kept trying to wander into the next door yard where the cats live, and we didn't want to provide them with live game. I'm not sure if the bird has recovered, or is still in shock, since it disappeared. Hopefully it managed to fly away.
5 comments:
:(
untitled?!?!!?!!?!?!
hope you're feeling better.
love!♥
Nothing fit, so it went untitled. I'll edit it later if I can find something fitting.
I'm feeling okay, I guess. I have to do the dishes in a little bit. And I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep AT ALL tonight, which means I'll be tired tomorrow.
HAHAH! truly funny post.
squirrel attacks!!!!!!
and poor dovey.
your edits are massive and surprising.
I know. :p
And we had another bird fly into our back door this evening. WTF is going on with birds?
Post a Comment