
...and I like to keep it on the station that I programmed to play L7 and Liz Phair, at a noise level just out of the range of anyone not sitting in front of my speakers. That way, I can listen out for and revel in the barely-audible f-bombs. I'm such a rebel...
A friend of my husband has started her own work-from-home business on the side, and she constantly sends out bulletins and messages on MySpace advertising it. Which would be fine, if it wasn't home parties selling adult novelty items.
Can I have a:

And a little bit o':

I attended a meeting yesterday where you could cut the tension with a dull knife. Everyone is on edge, waiting for the other shoe to drop, and the systems we have to work with as well as the ambiguous nature of the directives we're given are causing countless headaches and a level of disgruntled I didn't previously think possible. I was told yesterday that we need to get shirts for a program that is happening tomorrow. Tomorrow! My boss did not provide information on how he thinks this is going to get done and has yet to make an appearance today. I have work to do on various projects of significantly more importance, so I'm choosing to let the person who initiated this program figure out how to make it happen. And if they don't like it - tough crap. I've had enough of sacrificing my deadlines and the integrity of my work because too often the people around me are not thinking, not planning, not being proactive, not taking initiative, and just skating through like just by showing up they deserve a frakking medal.
:sigh: Don't mind me. I'm just a little disgruntled.
1 comment:
what happened with the shirt thing? and have you stopped wearing heels or are you protesting? protesting the need for walking extraneous distances when you really shouldn't have to? hope your feet-sies are ok.
Post a Comment