Jan 22, 2009
The door is ajar...the door is ajar...the door is ajar...
I hate petty and pointless dramatics. Seriously. Everyone up here is all angsty about this secured door problem. I've already talked to the manager of the department I'm having to share space with about this once. I get the need for the secure access, and that the door shouldn't be left unlocked. So thanks to my boss and my new coworker for unlatching it and leaving it unlocked all damn day yesterday while they wandered in and out, causing the HR manager to bellow "Maus, the door's unlocked" in the afternoon. When I wasn't even up here (I had to hear about it from someone else...)! Because you know - everything that happens is automatically my fault. So eff this. I'll use the front door, and they'll look up every time to see if I'm a customer in need of assistance, and it'll get to the point of ridiculousness - in fact I think I'll take a few extra trips downstairs for good measure - and they'll eventually ask me to use the back door again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lame!!!!!!!!!! whatever. your time is consumed with this ish.
Yep. It's so awesome...
I have spent so much time this week trying to get this new lady her email account. It has taken the involvement of no less than four people!! I did the form on Monday and while I was working earlier this morning (and trying to ignore the ambient sounds from the corridor) I think someone from IT came over & did another form for her. And she didn't say A WORD! I can't *wait* to see how effed up it gets when she has two email addresses...
two? why two?
Because I did a form and then the IT guy with the last name like a bird did a form. But whatever. I'm consumed by apathy about the whole thing now.
Post a Comment