Mar 27, 2009

Hi. I'm fine. How have you been?

I have a new desktop background, compliments of Nerdist (via a Twitter post by Wil Wheaton). It's really adorable. I need to take the time to figure out how to post links and images. Maybe next week, since I'll have some time off. Also - I need to go welcome the CDP to the Twitter minions. It's just another outlet to allow people to be annoying semi-stalkers in a socially acceptable way. Speaking of semi-stalking...I'm officially over MySpace, but I'll keep the profile for now, since I've had it this long. I recently accidently discovered that my former best friend in high school (friend turned nemesis, that is, so that would make her my "fremisis"?) is on Facebook. I wasn't looking fer her, and I'm conflicted about the possibility that she may stumble upon my profile as well. Of course, I have mine set to limited view, and the MySpace profile is private, so on the other hand I'm not sure that I really care if she finds me.

We've got dinner with the Millers tonight. It's been a while since we've gotten together, so I'm sure that there will be drinks a'plenty and radio industry gossip will abound. Then tomorrow I get to take M to her first EVER Rainaissance Festival (Upon review/edit I see I mangled "Renaissance", but it amused me so it stays). Very exciting!

Now, it's time to send a few emails, shuffle through my endless projects and get ready for two back to back meetings. At least they're providing lunch.

2 comments:

m said...

providing lunc is a way of pacifying you and getting you to work a 9 hour day.

bastards!!

B said...

Yeah, there is that...