Jul 28, 2006

Music. Turn it up. Put that tape on.

I thought I'd stop being a greedy, selfish bastard and share some of my favorite websites and blogs. Just a few at a time. Wouldn't want anyone to blow a mental curcuit due to the overflowing bounty of awesome to be served up hot in this fresh from the oven post. And by anyone, of course I mean Megi. Since she is my only reader. But at least that's consistant. Tonight's theme will be music. Observe - oh, and enjoy:


  • This Tofu Hut post is a massive resource for blogs that post MP3's and focus on music. Just massive I tells ya!
  • Also Ear Farm - another blospot blog.
  • And Looking at Them - yet another blogspot blog...
  • One of my very favorite blogs - Sterogum

And a couple of my favorite musical acts/bands/artists of the moment:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not know that about frou frou. imogen not together anymore?? I love me some stereogum and that looking at them site is a relllly good source of older, fun mp3s.
huzzah for readership!!!
clickee my name, it tis a link.