Aug 17, 2006

Meh. Just meh.

I'm sick today. I don't get that sick too often, but when I do it's usually a wicked bad head cold (wow...I'm from New Hampshire all of a sudden..."wicked bad", uh huh). Who gets a head cold in the middle of summer? I just hope this doesn't turn into bronchitis again. Yuck.

My Mom read my blog (yes, M, my whole blog), and she seemed to enjoy it. That's encouraging. So now I know I at least have two blog enthusiasts reading my ranty bits posted here. It seems pretty geeky to admit that your Mom reads your blog, but it's nice to know I'm not typing just to see myself type, ya know?

Since I won't be at work today, I've just got to wish M a safe trip to New York City. Have a funderful time with Katie and do all of the silly touristy things like stand and point at all the mega-tall buildings and complain about the homeless people. But seriously - I hope you get to do all the things you guys have planned, and if you see any famous people take their picture! They love that! And when you get back it's SoaP party time!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOAP! you know it!

funny, I can't get ahold of Katie. I could kill her for not picking up her phone and at 4 I need to leave to go to her place (I hope I remember where it effin is!!!!!!!).

B said...

All got resolved and worked itself out okay, right??

Anonymous said...

no.

B said...

No? Really?