Aug 1, 2006

Weapons of mass distraction

More of my favorite things. Tonight's secret ingredient: gossip!
Because Americans have so much leisure time and so little self-esteem, celebrity watching will be an Olympic sport by 2016. You read it here first...

Now, I'm only gonna tell ya once, some of these links contain content that *may* be of the not safe for work variety. Disclaimer is purely the opinion of the blogger and does not necessarily reflect the views of the reader.

  • You can read about Colin Farrell's mojito undoing and more celebrities acting like normal people (gasp!!) at A Socialites Life!! And more of the same at I Don't Like You In That Way!
  • When famous people can't dress themselves - Go Fug Yourself is there!
  • The randomness of Just Jared .
  • That special brand of snarkiness that is Pink Is The New Blog (and the ads are real-l-ly NSFW, beware!!).
  • And Megan's gossip spot of choice (and I kinda like it, too), Egotastic.

    Now I ask you - why does every photo of Lindsay Lohan these days seem to show her wearing nothing but a very skimpy bathing suit? In every conceivable situation - attending birthday parties...walking down the street...boxing. Has she developed a dreadful and life-threatening allergy to actual clothing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she develops a dreadful and life threatening allergy to being a star. Damn.
egotastic is cruel and me love. I don't read it a lot. but they're fun.
nsfw? I may know what that means...I'm not sure. I don't do abbreviations for me.
It took me YEARS to jump on the lol thing. I now I say lolll whenever I see it.
Lunch at 12 with Ana? Donde estamos?

B said...

"NSFW" = Not Safe For Work. Som of the gossip sites might sometimes feature the dreaded infamous celebrity "nip slip" or, as in the case of Pink is the new Blog, the ads might feature semi-nude beefcake models or ads for on-line, ummm, "dating" and other not-good-if-the-boss-walks-up-behind-your-desk type of things.

Don't know if lunch at 12 works today. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

oh and all photos are ass bearing for LL because shes a slut.
yep. breaking news, that is.