So apparently CNN is branching out. Now they're seeking opinion pieces from celebrities. Their new ad campaign will go something like "CNN - Now with more fluff to balance out your full day's serving of not-quite news!" Although, I guess it's still better than Fox News with "All missing white chicks all the time" when they're not war mongering or running propaganda pieces.

I did so love the editor's note at the top of the article, though: Willie Nelson is a legendary singer and songwriter. His new CD is called "Songbird." I'm sure that was for all of those young wippersnapper fifteen year olds who regularly read (or watch) CNN, who would look at that picture on the left of the page and ask "Who the eff is the old dude?". Yep. Sure. I do agree with almost every point he makes, however - as anyone who knows me is aware of how much I love horses. And llamas. And goats. And livestock in general. Did you know that the human hormone replacement drug PreMarin is a derivative of pregnant mare urine where the mares used in the manufacture of the drug are constantly kept pregnant throughout their lifetime, and that the by product of those pregancies is unwanted foals, many of them bound for slaughter? The more you know...
Bender: Today, I've personalised each of your meals. For example, Amy, you're cute, so I baked you a pony.
No comments:
Post a Comment