
Wow. Sometimes I think that full disclosure in higher ed in the state I work in can be awfully inconvenient. And then, I read articles about misappropriation and excess by university presidents in other states. All I can say is...wow. This point was made on a forum in response: "As universities are forced to operate more and more like corporations, guess what? Presidents are going to be more like CEOs than education administrators". I've been saying that for a couple of years. So much for "It's the students, stupid". Now speaking of higher ed...if you can rate your professor, why can't they rate their students? Oh, wait. They can. It's those novel things called "grades".
And stoned profs are the best! (Hint - to play the clip, select your video preference and click save)
Why do I find Borat funny? I mean - "Anoos" -- it's just sooo wrong. And yet.. *chuckle* Here's to hoping that this shtick will burn itself out pretty quickly, though. The "Niiiice" and "high five" catch phrases are wearing thin on me already.
2 comments:
he doesn't wear on me quite yet.
Give it *just* a little bit more time.
Post a Comment