Nov 20, 2006
We have acrobats dressed as monkeys. But no monkeys dressed as acrobats.
Yesterday was the little guy's first ever trip to a Disney theme park. We took him to Animal Kingdom to start his exposure off slow - I thought the Magic Kingdom would be a little bit too much for him, and I'd never been to Animal Kingdom before anyway. The dinosaur ride was a lot of fun (except for my sister being curled up in a ball for the whole ride), but we didn't ride anything else since A) most of the lines were almost an hour and a half long and B) I'm a weenie, and I didn't want to ride Expedition Everest. My son had such a great day. He was pretty good for the most part - he got to play, have his picture taken with Pooh Bear, Eeyore and Tigger, and eat an italian ice while watching a Finding Nemo stage show, then, as the highlight of the day, he got to have his picture taken with Mickey Mouse (we snuck into the line after it was already closed - such wanton rule breakers we are...). He also got the requisite mouse ears, and a Lightning McQueen car as his treat for being so good. Before we left we watched the Lion King show, which was kind of neat. It was after closing time when we headed home and it was quite cold and later than I'd planned, but it was still a good day. I'd like to plan to go to DisneyWorld after he turns five. Wanna go?
We've got a cold front going through now, and my wardrobe isn't up to this challenge. Of course, it's supposed to warm up a little in time for the Thanksgiving holiday. We're working steadily onward with the house projects. We're running out of time, so we're going to hustle and get a lot done over the long weekend coming up. Cleaning, painting, patching - all of it.
Missing: one cordless house phone. Reward: my undying gratitude. How does a person manage to lose a house phone? I've been racking my brain since yesterday, and I still can't figure out where it ended up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I could call it and you could search for it?? I dunno.
good gracious sheila is driving me up a wall! she tellseveryone what to do!!!!!
and that pic is indeed teh cutest, good stuff. your son is adorable. sooo! cute.
it isn't that cold....
The phone's dead - that's why we can't find it. We tried paging it with the base pager, and we tried calling it. Nothing. I'm stumped.
Yes - my main issue with her: Being a know-it-all busy-body seems to be her life's work. Does she actually DO anything else around here? And today she's a BLONDE. Meh.
It's the ice pit of the freezer of Hades to me, yo. It'll be colder tomorrow, though. Expect to see me in a mammoth pelt parka.
if you slaughtered a mammoth i would charge you. like, physically, with a war cry & all.
try looking in the trash for the phone. all the strange places it could be. outside. under a bed. stuff up a teddy bear's butt.
things like that.
oh I make myself laugh.
Yeah. We bought a new phone. Problem solved. I'll just never live down the rep as a "phone loser-er", though.
And the mammoths are safe...for now! *MwaHaHaHahaa*
-_-
can't you attack sloths of something? the ancient deer or bear? you mwahaha away. I'm watching vewee vewee cwoswee.
But mammoth inulates better. Would you rather I go baby seal clubbing instead?
Post a Comment