Dec 4, 2006

Don't come in here with no peanut butter cookies -


- Because she prefers pecan sandies. And don't you forget it.

We went to SnowFest downtown over the weekend. Plenty of Fest. Not enough snow. Lame Santa. My son got a kick out of the sledding (as evident in the picture above), and we went for ice cream afterward. He did make a new friend who taught him to holler "Pee-pee" in public. Thanks little girl, wherever you may be...

I still don't know what's going on with this work thing. My boss hasn't talked to me about a lot of the details (he doesn't seem very clear on the details, himself), and my co-worker has extended her employment another week. Although that other week will be her using the rest of her vacation leave. We took her out to lunch at the Columbia today for tapas. We had parking misadventures, and a fisherman asked Megan to help him with his hood. We ended up being there for two hours, but when we got back no one said anything. I have Christmas shopping to do tonight. If I can work up the enthusiasm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welllll, thanks for shopping!!!! the tree looks very nice and I like the manora..that I can't spell or know how to use.I told you, my Jewish have left me in search of other Jews. :(

thurs. lunch a green light?

Anonymous said...

that IS a cute pic