Jan 16, 2007

Hate, rage and venom keep me looking young and feeling great.


My co-worker was supposed to order me a ream of legal paper. Instead, she ordered a case of letter size paper. And seems confused about how it happened. I'm having one of those days. The kind of day that brings on an eye-twitch and an Excedrine headache of massive proportions. If the boss gives this person the job full time I think I'll have to commit hari-kari & go total office ninja all over the place.

But anyway...My new obsessions: Pandora (it's free, and better than Launch), and the band Flyleaf. It reminds me of the kind of music I would have made had I been the lead singer of a band in high school. I'm currently reading Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. It's full of dry British humor. And a lot of references to tea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

....you're not rageous darlin.

since we'll be doing dinner and a talk, do you still wanna do lunch on fri?maybe we'll be free of the abbess......hmmm

B said...

Well, if she's not here then we probably can't do lunch on friday. But we'll see.

I ranted and had a mini-rage during lunch today. The whole lunch. I felt better afterward, though.