Some people consult their horoscopes to see what kind of day they'll probably have. I consult my calendar. Today it looks like this: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm Training...12:00 pm - 12:30 pm Project...12:30 pm - 1:00 pm Lunch...1:00 pm - 2:00 pm More training...2:30 pm - 5:00 pm Project. So according to my calendar, half of my day will be spent in a boredom induced coma, and the other half will be spent in a project-deadline panic frenzy.
I got a lot of information at the earlier training, although I'm not sure how much most of it will help me right now. I had told a couple of people that they needed to go to a "beginners" training session in the morning for what I was going to in the afternoon as an "experienced" user. Guess what. They didn't go.
I've decided I'm not buying and bringing in the plates, utensils, sugar, coffee creamer, etc. any more. I bring it in, and certain people use it. Then they don't replace it. So, I'll bring in supplies and keep them in my desk for myself and one other co-worker to use. Everyone else can eat with their fingers and drink strong-ass coffee if they don't want to contribute.
I brought work home again this weekend. Mostly because I can't seem to get everything I need to get accomplished actually accomplished while I'm at work. Some of it is my fault (namely - I'm a notorious procrastinator), but a lot of it I attribute to my co-workers and their ability to take up so much of my day with stupid questions, petty "emergencies" and miscellanious bu!!sh*t.
2 comments:
" bu!!sh*t"
thats a cute way of typing it!
sry fri sucked. Monday will be BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've stopped drinking the coffee in protest. Someone needs to join me in solidarity.
Post a Comment