Apr 16, 2007

Nothing says I love you like minty freshness on your sleeve

My son decided to rub his toothpastey face on my shoulder while I was hugging him goodbye this morning. I just noticed the little white smudge. And I'm leaving it there.

I spent the better part of the weekend worrying about upcoming deadlines for projects this week. And then when I got to work today I realized that the deadline I was most worried about is about three weeks away.

M is one of the few people who regularly reads my blog. Okay. Maybe she's the only person who regularly reads my rantings and random musings. And when she's not reading and leaving comments it feels so...empty. [stage whisper] Book two is good by the way. [/stage whisper]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sry, its finals weekies for me. that limits online time to emailing myself presentations and papers...and all.

all the books are good, I'm glad you've discovered you like them. she is a crafty writer. bvy book six (which I have if your sis doesn't) she slaps you in the face with stuff you never saw coming, mostly b/c most readers have no attention to detail.

SO, remember: constant vigilance!! note those spells and potions, they'll come back to bite and sting. :)

Anonymous said...

by* book six

B said...

I'm halfway through book two, and I've already picked up on some of it - I'm making mental notes so that the little "AHA!" moments don't pass me by. Of course, since I've seen the first three movies, there aren't as many surprises as I'd like. By five and six I expect there to be more of those twists.

Sorry you're so swamped. It'll ease up as summer approaches, yes?

Anonymous said...

yes!