Apr 2, 2007

Why is my HTML embed code not working today? I blame the Mongols...
Your super-secret codename is:

AS UM
Your mission is...

Travel back in time to take out Ghengis Khan - for obvious reasons
'What is your codename and mission?'
at
QuizGalaxy.com

Watch out Chaka Khan - you're next!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what?

B said...

My embedded videos aren't showing up in the post I did over the weekend. I'm not sure if it's this blogging program or my computer. I think I probably need a software update. Which means I have to put in an IT work order. Which means it'll be a fair piece of time before it's resolved. Which means...no videos :(

Anonymous said...

they are too showing up...

B said...

You can see them. I get the dreaded red X. So it's my machine. Damn.

Anonymous said...

yes your machine. or maybe you're blocker. do you have a strange blocker installed? try clearing your files, cookies, and history? I dunno.

B said...

No, I'm getting an annoying Macromedia installer pop-up, so I'm sure it's affecting more than just that one program.

*Too lazy to put in a workorder today. I'll work on fixing it tomorrow...