Now that M is working elsewhere and I can't regail her with the mundane news of my every day like I used to, I'll be posting even more rambling pointlessness on my blog. Because I know how much all (three) of you love it. For starters, I had a decent weekend. I'm almost completely over my cold, since the remnants seem to have passed on to my poor unfortunate husband. My son is getting better, although he still has a bad cough at night. We spent Mother's Day morning waiting fourty-five minutes for breakfast (only for the waitress to initially give us the wrong order and forget my son's whipped cream for his pancakes), and then spent the afternoon with my husband's family. His younger brother - who I have mentioned before is kind of...well, for lack of a better word, an idiot - has apparently started to sell meat door to door from a truck to supplement his income. Meat. From a truck.
Because of the weather change happening right now (it's hot enough outside to be a little unpleasant for long periods of time, but not hot enough to make the water in my pool warm enough to swim in), every day my dog sheds enough fur to make a small version of herself. I brushed her out last night and managed to groom half a 13 gallon garbage cans worth of fur off of her in about fifteen minutes. And she was still shedding. I stopped brushing because I got a hand cramp.
We're supposed to get some rain (finally), but the wildfire smoke is supposed to follow a cold front south by the end of the week. I'm almost finished with HP book number five - about a quarter left to go. I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish the series.
Because of the weather change happening right now (it's hot enough outside to be a little unpleasant for long periods of time, but not hot enough to make the water in my pool warm enough to swim in), every day my dog sheds enough fur to make a small version of herself. I brushed her out last night and managed to groom half a 13 gallon garbage cans worth of fur off of her in about fifteen minutes. And she was still shedding. I stopped brushing because I got a hand cramp.
We're supposed to get some rain (finally), but the wildfire smoke is supposed to follow a cold front south by the end of the week. I'm almost finished with HP book number five - about a quarter left to go. I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish the series.
(This is SO ME!)
3 comments:
that comic IS really you. if you'd sleep. :]
your brother in bother in dumb, more so than I thought.
I like the weather, AND the fires. they're good for the earth.
Yes. He's so dumb that he's now out of the door to door meat selling racket due to actually losing money. So. Yep.
*COUGH* Good for the Earth they may be...*COUGH* But bad for my lungs.
WHYYYYY is the text for this post different than the rest of the posts? Arghhghgh.
Post a Comment