May 5, 2008
Why is the floor as low as I can go?
I woke up Sunday morning to get my son ready for church, and I knew something was wrong. I asked my husband to take over while I ran for the bathroom, and I spent the rest of the day alternating between near catatonic sleep in my bed and miserably cursing the misfortune of catching what my son had last week. As a result of the bug I was suffering from, I missed my friend's college graduation and dinner. Which I was looking forward to, so I'm pretty disappointed about that. I finally crawled out of bed at around ten last night, and went back to sleep at midnight. I woke up this morning with a backache, sore ribs, a stomach ache, and a sinus headache which has lasted all day. I decided to take the morning off from work to get a little bit more rest and make sure I'd passed the contageous phase of my illness. Once I went into work I got quite a lot of filing done that had been piling up, despite my headache. I have lost a couple of pounds over the last two days, from living off of toast and ginger ale, and one of my new co-workers said something to the effect that it's all coming off of my rear (so nice to know she was looking...). My stomach is still a little sensative, and the sausage my husband is cooking for dinner is not helping. And the tylenol with codein is calling my name...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice to know she was looking? oh ew!!!!!
feeling better is always good though.
That was *sarcasm*.
I feel...okay. I guess.
I'm just very...meh. A total state of meh.
Post a Comment