In all seriousness, a million thanks got out to the generous man behind the curtain over at the CDP for the whole thing. I'm all atwitter with anticipation of receiving something totally sweet in the mail.
I just sent my son to bed, and my husband is undergoing a sleep study tonight, so I effectively have the night to myself. And how do I choose to spend my precious alone-time? Flipping around between a Jon and Kate Plus Eight marathon (that's a guilty pleasure show for me - don't judge!), Ghost Hunters International and Supernanny. Not incredibly productive, sure, but kind of mind numbingly relaxing. I have several books I'm in the middle of reading - Demon Haunted World by Carl Sagan (I always call this book by its subtitle for some reason), The Six Wives of Henry VIII by Alison Weir, and last week I borrowed Anarchy, State, and Utopia from one of the managers upstairs. Not exactly light reading, so none of these books interest me tonight. There is a Spanish language film on starring Javier Bardem...rawr. But...no. Not in the mood for Javier, either.
So maybe I'll just continue to mess around on the internet...
- The trailer for the BSG prequel Caprica can be found on Sci-Fi channel's website. All I'm going to say about it is...ohmygoshwhattheheck - are they serious!?
- Mark Bauerlein hates the youth of the nation and wants them to get off his lawn.
- The worlds of online gaming and comic books collide!
- What does the Chicago county commisioner have against octopi?
I should probably post about my recent vacation, and at some point I really will, but I'm too tired to put in much effort tonight...which would be why all of the above links are from Fark. I suppose I should tidy up and get ready for an early bedtime. I suppose I will.
2 comments:
yeeppp. vacation post still necessary.
I heard that plus 8 show is good. I'm sure it is.
not judging. them little half-asian kiddies are CUTE. dang. I want me some.
I like Jon & Kate and all their little chillins because they're really normal, but they still seem to keep it together pretty well considering they've got 8 kids and cameras in their faces all the time.
I know...vacation post is overdue. I just can't seem to work up the motivation.
Post a Comment