I was online Saturday night, wasting my time on one site or another, when my son came over and stood behind my chair. Now, this is my least favorite of his new habits, and I find it very annoying. He usually gets sent to his room now when he decides to lurk over my shoulder, because it normally leads to him asking if he can use the computer. Obviously, if I am using it, he is not. There are plenty of other things to occupy him in his room. But instead of asking if he could play computer games, he pointed out an image on the website I was reading. "That's Barack Obama". I was a little surprised that he knew who Barack Obama was, since we haven't really watched a lot of political programming this election, with the exception of the conventions for both parties. So I turned around and said "Do you know who he is?" The answer came back without a moment's hesitation - "He's the President."
If he calls this election correctly, I'm having him pick the numbers for lottery tickets from now on...
1 comment:
well, he's definitely more prevalent in the media than OUR REAL pres has EVER been.
and that was cute.
Post a Comment