My weekend went entirely too quickly. I'm sure the same could be said for yours. It was a good one, though. I had fun. And thankfully, the mess that happens here over the weekend doesn't affect me - at least, until I walk in on Mondays. Apparently there was a fire in the hall, and more drama than you can shake a drunken freshman at. Business as usual in on campus living. Today I got to transcribe a document over the phone. I had to hold a cell phone with my left hand while typing (badly) with my right. Ugh. I already can't wait for Friday.

But Halloween is tomorrow, which officially marks the beginning of the always much anticipated Holiday Season. I can't believe it's almost November. Up next - Los Dios de las Muertes (November 2nd). Papier mache skeltons for everybody! Seriously, where does the time go, people??
So - Happy Samhain from the good freaks at Homestar Runner!
And, speaking of time - it's time to let myself eat cake.
1 comment:
teh cheat. so cute.
I like the "I'm gonna egg so many candies & eat so many houses---"
Post a Comment