The video below hurt my ears. Alanis revamping Fergie is an assault on the auditory senses, not to mention the fact that the song itself is an affront to decency standards anywhere - it represents everything that is wrong with mainstream music. But this did make me laugh for a good solid couple of minutes. [M - the headbutting/hairfluffing part for some reason made me think of you...I wonder why?]
There was an internet rumor going around that Cartoon Network was going to air the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie tonight (you can see the totally metal movie poster at the movie's IMDB page). There was a a certain sense of "yeah, right" and general pooh-poohing in certain circles. But - turns out it was true. Only one problem. It's being broadcast in a tiny little unviewable box in the left hand of the screen, kind of like extreme mini-picture in picture.
There was an internet rumor going around that Cartoon Network was going to air the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie tonight (you can see the totally metal movie poster at the movie's IMDB page). There was a a certain sense of "yeah, right" and general pooh-poohing in certain circles. But - turns out it was true. Only one problem. It's being broadcast in a tiny little unviewable box in the left hand of the screen, kind of like extreme mini-picture in picture.
(There's a Mooninite soundboard, people!)
I am making a list of movies I want to see this summer, starting with Hot Fuzz (from the brilliant people who brought us Shaun of the Dead), and Stardust - I think I need to read the book first, but it looks genius! If you like farce, humor and science fiction, I really recommend anything written by Neil Gaiman. And Terry Pratchett, too!
3 comments:
HOLY ISH!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO GO SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!
michell p. as the evil witch?? BRILLIANT!
why does the headbutting/hair fluffing remind you of me? I don't do that....often
Mostly it was the the hair fluffing that did it.
hah. ohk.
Post a Comment